
I'm three pounds away from a heart attack!
By now you've probably learned that I'm dramatic but that's OK. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't.
The last two weeks have been hard. My schedule at work drastically changed, my social life picked up, my relationship went sour and as a result, I started drinking more. I found comfort in the bottle, which isn't hard to do when they're 2-4-1!
Malibu and Pineapple, please?
I knew what I was doing when I skipped the gym the first time, but it didn't stop me from flirting with failure. Instead of losing weight during 30-DT, I gained two pounds! Seeing those three digits rise was like going back in time. I realized then that I have absolutely no discipline.
I'm not giving up!!!
With every ounce of liquor I consumed, I told myself I would work it off. I hate diets as much as I hate grown men who still wear braids and beads, but I need the structure.



First, it was J-HUD.
Then it was Jordin Sparks and NOW even Raven-Symone has taken off the weight.
I listened to all of their post-weight loss interviews and the common factor was love. They each loved themselves enough to take a few steps back from the table.
*PUSHES CHIPS IN*
I don't have much but I'm going to give it all I have. My biggest fear is not discipline, it's having to poke myself every day to check my sugar. They can't be me. I cannot become that girl. Every time I feel tired in the back of my mind I'm wondering if it's diabetes.
I'm better than this weight. So I've decided not to give up on this challenge until I concur the pounds. I'm going to lay down my cheesecake down by the riverside and study gluttony no more!
I DID IT!
I joined Weight Watchers. I'm officially on a diet but this time I'm not alone. My good friend Vironica has decided to join me. I'm happy to have her on the team even though she's in Ohio. (Operation: J-HUD)
Please don't give up on me now. I need your prayers and support now more than ever.
Keep me lifted.
No comments:
Post a Comment