Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big, Bad Fatback

*singing*
"Guess who's back? Back again... Georgia's back! Tell a friend."




Just me and my fat back here. Not the kind you smother in collard greens but kind the will smother a small child.


Over the past four months my weight trend has been a reflection of my stressful lifestyle and failed relationships. Back in May, I let my friend Jennifer Hudson hook me up with one of her friends. Needless to say, I dropped Weight Watchers like Bible in a whore house. It was totally stressing me out. In August, I left "the boo" after nearly a year. In the two weeks it took me to build the courage and mutter the painful words, I lost 8lbs. I went from eating my feelings to becoming numb to the hunger pains. My relationship with the gym is currently in jeoparody and I really want things to work out. I want to take control of my fitness again. 

Since the feces hit the fan, I found a new doctor, a new therapist and a new love interest, ME!!! My effort to get back on my health kick begins with a master cleanse. Follow the detailed bowel movements and sips of spicy lemonade here.


2 comments:

  1. HIIIIII GEORGIA!!! ITS DANA AND I...LOVE...YOUR...BLOG!!!!!!!!! ITS RELATABLE, REAL & HONEST...AS A BIG GIRL ATTEMPTING THIS WEIGHT LOSS THING(FOR THE 2ND TIME)I NEED THAT!! I STARTED MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY BACK IN JUNE, I LOST 22 :-), GAINED 25 ;-(...WEIGHT LOSS IS NO EASY FEAT!!! ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THE 1ST TIME I SAW YOU I SAID "DAMN...THATS THE KIND OF THICK I WANNA BE...NICE & SHAPELY...ALL HIPS N ASS!"(LOL) SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET TO THAT...IM STILL TRYING DAMNIT!!! READING THIS HAS TRULY MOTIVATED ME TO TRY AGAIN AND GIVE IT MY ALL THIS TIME...PRAY MY WAY THROUGH IT AND STAY DISCIPLINED...I THINK YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL & YOUR SPIRIT IS JUST AS PRETTY...STAY MOTIVATED!! OH AND FOR THE RECORD I'VE BOOKMARKED YOUR BLOG SO YOU BETTER KEEP ME POSTED!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made my day. Thank you for thinking so much of me and thank you for cheering me on. I believe you can do it, girl! Let's work together!

    ReplyDelete