Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweeter than a Drag Queen


Hungry and half naked, I step on the scale hoping for the lowest three numbers possible.


I finally stepped on the scale three days after the launch of my fitness challenge.

TWO.

OH.

FIVE.

Yes, I said it. For years I have avoided communication with THE SCALE... *echo* *echo* *echo* But now, I'm facing the FAT. Although I look great and I feel fine (as in sexy), I'm not as healthy as I could be. I can't say I'm off to a great start but I am in a better position than last week.

I've already skipped two days at the gym. Don't freak out!!! That's my limit per week. One of those days I actually worked out at home.



That's right, Jesus! Go me!

Thursday, Kee Kee came over to take my before pics and measurements. I don't know what hurts worse...the fact the my waist is 38 inches or the scale's awful truth.


So, I'm working out but my diet SUCKS! Well it doesn't exactly suck but it does nibble a bit. I have way too much sugar in my diet. Like more sugar than RuPaul's Drag Race. *snaps* OK, girlfriend?!?

This week's challenge I will be cutting back on the carb and sweets. My gym routine has seriously picked up. I'm now hitting the tredmil and weights for 45 minutes to an hour. I'm proud of me.

I'd like to take this time to address the enemy...

Dear Lord,

I come against candy in the name of Jesus. I bind up laziness and rebuke Tom's Vinegar and Salt chips. Please give me strength to overcome at least 10lbs by the end of the month. All these things I ask in Your Son's Name.

Amen.

SOMEBODY SAY, "HALLELOO!"



No comments:

Post a Comment